Our lab is fully equipped with the latest technology and instruments to help students learn and understand the principles of physics through hands-on experimentation and observation.
Our lab curriculum is designed to complement the classroom learning and help students develop important skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, and data analysis. The lab sessions are conducted by experienced physics teachers who guide the students through the various experiments and help them understand the underlying concepts.
Some of the experiments that students will perform in the lab include:
- Measuring the acceleration due to gravity using a simple pendulum
- Determining the density of various materials using the buoyancy principle
- Investigating the properties of waves using ripple tanks and oscilloscopes
- Studying the laws of motion using air tracks and dynamics carts
- Examining the properties of electric circuits and Ohm’s law
- Investigating the properties of light and color using prisms and diffraction gratings
The lab also provides students with opportunities to work on individual and group projects, where they can apply their knowledge and skills to design and conduct their own experiments.
Safety is a top priority in our lab, and students are trained to follow strict safety procedures and guidelines. The lab is also equipped with fire extinguishers and first aid kits, and all students are required to wear protective goggles during the experiments.
We believe that the Physics Lab at Somalwar Nikalas High School is an essential component of the physics education and provides students with valuable hands-on experience that will help them succeed in their studies and future careers.
Ranapratap Nagar Road,
Telecom Nagar Khamla, Nagpur-440025